Welcome to Warragul North Primary School

Our school is situated in beautiful West Gippsland. Warragul North Primary School has a strong standing within the local community and has an excellent reputation across the region.
Our staff are committed to providing quality teaching and learning experiences.

Warragul North Primary School first opened its doors to children in 1954.
The first year there were ninety students, and just four teachers. By the late 1960’s Warragul North Primary School had grown to three hundred children, and the number of teachers had increased to nine.

In 2017 our enrolment is approximately six hundred and twenty children. Since 1954 Warragul North Primary School has continued to grow and is now one of the largest primary schools in the Gippsland area.